Tiger Woods has made his triumphant return to professional golf and you can use the top sportsbook betting offers to follow along for the ride.
Following Thursday’s round Woods sits five strokes back from Keith Mitchell and Max Homa for the lead, and one stroke back from a top-five placement. Currently, Woods is +10000 to be the outright winner, +1600 to finish top 5, and +500 to finish top 10. Will he be able to capitalize off a strong Round 1 and get into contention? Is there value with these numbers?
lease note these odds are subject to change. Make sure to check multiple sportsbooks to find the right value for you before playing! Read this entire article to find out all of the top sportsbook promos for the Genesis Invitational, how to claim them, and the best way to wager your bet credits!
Top betting bonuses & promo codes
Find everything you need to know to claim the top welcome offers from the best sportsbooks all across the country. Each sportsbook will have their own pricing for each golfer as well as specialized welcome offers to get you pointed in the right direction! Let’s get you set to bet on the best of the best at the Genesis Invitational.
DraftKings: Bet $5 on any pregame moneyline, win $150 in bonus bets
- DraftKings will supply the promo code to you upon registration if there is one (this is available for first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your location and identity, and opt in to qualify for this sportsbook betting offer
- Once this has been done, make a minimum deposit of $5 into your sportsbook account
- Place a wager of $5 or more on the moneyline for any sports market
- If your bet wins, you will receive $150 in bonus bets – good to use on the Genesis Invitational!
Your bonus bets will be paid out to you as six $25 bet credits. Although this promo code is not available for the Genesis Invitational, it certainly is an event where you can use your bonus bets! Will Max Homa win his second Invitational? DraftKings currently has him priced in at +450 to win the tournament outright. Please note these odds are subject to change.
FanDuel: No-Sweat First Bet up to $1000
- A promo code is not necessary to qualify for the welcome offer (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your identity and location, and opt in on the promo page located at the top of your app to qualify
- Deposit a minimum of $10, make your first wager on the Genesis Invitational, which you can place on outright winner, head-to-head, top five, and top 10 markets.
- FanDuel will reward you in bet credits if it loses all the way up to $1000
To earn your bonus, simply wager a minimum of $5 (and a max of $1000), and if your bet loses, FanDuel will award you with bet credits equal to your initial stake. As of now, Jon Rahm is the favorite to win the Invitational at +310 at FunDuel Sportsbook. Please note these odds are subject to change.
Caesars: $1250 First-Bet Insurance
- Click HERE to take advantage of the Ceasars $1250 First-Bet Insurance, if there is a promo code needed, the sportsbook will supply you with one (first-time customers only)
- Deposit $20 or more as a first-time customer
- Make your first bet on the on the Genesis Invitational, which you can place on outright winner, head-to-head, top five, and top 10 markets
- Caesars also hands out 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Reward Credits to you upon sign-up. To read more about what these can unlock, read below
Caesars’ welcome offer returns a maximum of $1250 (or any number below that) in bet credits if your initial wager loses. Further, Caesars Tier and Reward Credits can be used at hotels and Caesars dining and entertainment activities. Currently, Jon Rahm is the favorite at +280 to win outright, with other big names like Justin Thomas priced in at +2000. Please note these odds are subject to change.
PointsBet: $500 in Second-Chance Bets
- Click HERE and use promo code WELCOME upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion (first-time customers only)
- Make your first deposit, find any market on the Genesis Invitational – for example: outright winner, head-to-head, top five, and top 10 markets
- Place a fixed-odds wager for five days, and receive bet credits up to $100 each day if your initial bet loses
In order to fully understand the welcome offer, make sure you read the terms and conditions provided by PointsBet prior to making your first wager. The bonus bets will expire after seven days, so take advantage of them quickly! Make sure to peruse the PointsBet markets to find the best value on outright winner, head-to-head matchups, and top-five and top-10 finishes. PointsBet also allows you to follow the action live, including live shots and where the ball currently lies in order to make the most informed wager!
BetRivers: Second-Chance Bets up to $500
- Click HERE and get a Second-Chance Bet up to $500 bonus for the Genesis Invitational!
- Use promo code SPORTS upon sign-up and make sure to opt in to the promotion
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of $10
- Make any bets on the Genesis Invitational. You can place a wager on the outright winner, head-to-head, top five, and top 10 markets. Hole props are also available.
The BetRivers welcome offer insures your first bet up to $500 for any Genesis Invitational market. Once you have used code SPORTS when you register, you’ll be given $500 worth of bet credits if you miss on your initial bet with the sportsbook. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions before you start wagering! BetRivers is also offering “Tiger Time” which lets you bet on him live throughout the tournament and after each hole!
Genesis Invitational Betting Preview
Kick-start your wagering journey the right way by using any of these top sportsbook betting offers on the Genesis Invitational. You won’t want to miss out on the great return of Tiger Woods who’s in the thick of the action after Round 1. Use BetRivers’ “Tiger Time” promotion to stay up to date on all of his shots and bet head-to-head against his group – all with outstanding value.
Will Woods finish in the top 10? Top 20? Will he be an outright winner? Or do you enjoy betting on hole props and taking in the action from hole to hole?
Whatever the case may be, make sure you use the top betting offers on any of these markets from the top sportsbooks in the country and get in on the action this weekend! It’s certainly an event that will draw the attention of millions of bettors across North America, let’s take advantage.