Best Live Blackjack Casinos Online
- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
- What is live dealer blackjack?
Live dealer blackjack is another variation of the popular card game that online casinos offer. The gameplay and rules are identical to regular blackjack, but the game is streamed online to players. A real dealer manages the table and cards, but players can join tables virtually and make bets from their mobile or computer screen.
- Is live blackjack real?
Live dealer blackjack has a real-life dealer and uses real card decks and tables. As the gameplay is live-streamed, players can chat to other bettors and the dealer through audio links or chat-boxes, like they would in any other blackjack casino.
- What are the best live dealer blackjack casinos?
Players should look for live blackjack casinos with a variety of games, different betting limits, high-quality graphics, and fast streaming speed. Casino sites that consistently deliver an excellent gaming experience, like our recommended casinos, offer the best live dealer blackjack games.
- How many decks are used in live blackjack?
The number of card decks used in live blackjack depends entirely on the game variant a bettor chooses to play. Most live dealer blackjack games use between six and eight decks. Players can find the number of card decks used in the information table of a game.