Find Your Perfect Casino with our Reviews
Play your bankroll with a casino you can trust. Search through dozens of online casino reviews and find the best online gambling sites for your gameplay. We'll help you get one step closer to a jackpot.
How Our Experts Calculate Their Casino Ratings
Every day, thousands of bettors search our site for the best online casinos. We take our responsibility to help bettors find the best gambling experience seriously, which is why we use our special rating system.
Using the eight pillars below, our experts investigate every casino before it appears on our site. Along with scrutinizing the terms and conditions, and playing with the casino themselves, our experts use hard data to inform their reviews.
With access to data from hundreds of online gambling sites, we can actively challenge a casino's bold claims. We take the criteria that players care about most and compare a casino against its competitors and the averages across the entire online gambling industry. This transparency gives our reviews the edge, which we pass on to our bettors.
- Reputation: If any casino has a pattern of complaints from our bettors, it doesn't appear on our site.
- Safety and Security: A casino must have a license from an independent regulatory body before we recommend it. It should also have security features such as encryption technology to give our bettors a safe experience.
- Bonuses and Promotions: We comb the fine print of every bonus and promotion a casino offers. Any excessive wagering requirements or unfair terms mean a casino will not appear on our site.
- Registration Process: Our players expect a simple, safe registration process. If we have doubts about the protection of our bettors' details, the casino will not progress further in our review process.
- Banking Methods: A casino needs a variety of banking options and transparent, fair payment requirements if it wants to appear on our site.
- Game Variety and Providers: Bettors expect numerous titles from a variety of game companies. Our reviews penalize any casino that falls short.
- Mobile Experience: Our experts test for optimization across an online casino's games, app, and mobile site to ensure it offers a consistently good mobile gambling experience.
- Customer Service: Every online casino should have customer support options. The best online casinos offer several contact methods through webchat, phone, and email, and give an immediate reply.
Online gambling is fast-paced and revolutionizing the casino games and sports we enjoy. We routinely assess and update our review process to incorporate new security technology, gaming features, and banking updates so our bettors feel confident playing at our recommended real money casinos.
How to Find a Trusted Casino Site
Have you found an online casino you like but something about it seems suspicious? Our tips will remove the guesswork and help you determine whether an online casino is legit, or just fishing for your bankroll.
Read reviews from players and experts.
Player testimonials are valuable for finding patterns of complaints against an online casino, while casino reviews will flag any unfair terms and conditions straightaway.
Verify it has a license.
Any reputable online casino will have this information displayed on its homepage. If in doubt, you can search for the casino on the regulatory body's license register.
Search for known banking methods.
If the online casino only offers obscure deposit options, then further research is needed. Make sure it clearly states any withdrawal/deposit requirements, and payout speeds, before depositing funds.
Inspect its games.
Legit online casinos operate on Random Number Generator (RNG) software and offer fair return-to-player (RTP) percentages.
Contact customer service.
If an online casino never responds to your message or takes weeks to reply, find a different gambling site.
The Online Casinos to Avoid
Out of the thousands of trustworthy casinos online, a few come up short. Whether it's scamming your winnings from you, selling your details, or using questionable practices, we've found the casinos you should not trust. Any online casino found engaging in these practices during our review process is added to our list of blacklisted casinos.
Report a Casino
We look out for our betting community. If you experience any issues with an online casino or gambling site, tell us below. We'll investigate the problem and add the online casino to our banned list if found guilty.
Why Read Online Casino Reviews?
You might be eager to play for huge jackpots, but it pays to first read a casino review in the long run. Besides exposing scams, online casino reviews offer bettors tons of benefits:
- Find casino bonuses: Most casino reviews will feature fresh bonuses from the operator, meaning free credit for you.
- Decide if the casino suits you: Whether you're a low roller or high stakes bettor, a review will highlight if the online casino caters to your bankroll.
- Identify the top loyalty schemes: All casinos offer loyalty clubs, but some are better than others. Casino reviews will feature the perks for each one.
- Find exciting new online casinos: If you fancy a change, reviews will help you find the best online casinos faster.
- Helpful for beginners: Casino reviews help newcomers to online gambling avoid wasting money on silly, avoidable mistakes.
Why Trust Us?
We're an independent affiliate site, meaning online casinos, poker rooms, and sportsbooks have to meet our requirements if they want to be listed on our site. Since 1996, our mission has been to help our players make smarter bets. With over two decades of experience in online gambling, bettors can rely on our team of sports pundits, casino game experts, and professional poker players to help them make smarter wagers.
Which is the best software for online casinos?
There are dozens of software providers for online casinos, and each has their own specialty. Aristocrat, IGT, Merkur, NETent, Bally, and Novomatic are the heavyweights in the industry, with most online casinos stocking their games.
Where can I win the most real money?
To get the most value for your money on online casinos, check for its payout percentage. The higher the number, the more often a casino is likely to pay out real money to its players. You can find this information at the top of our casino reviews.
Can I gamble online for free?
There are limited ways bettors can gamble online without using their bankroll. Some online casinos offer no deposit bonuses and free spins on slot games. These are usually small amounts, but handy for trialing new games. Bettors can also play free casino games, which offer the same experience of their favorite casino games minus the cash.
Are there real money bonuses available online?
Online gambling sites offer more real money bonuses than bricks-and-mortar casinos and bookmakers. Bettors can find a range of bonuses or weekly promotions to suit their bankroll and game preferences online. We've created tailored suggestions to your deposit amount, experience level, and more with our list of the best casino bonuses.
Does an online casino really work?
Reputable online casinos use Random Number Generator (RNG) software, which ensures all their games are truly random. Regulatory bodies routinely check this software, so players can trust online casinos to be safe and fair. Some casino sites will also offer live dealer games, which offers the same gameplay and odds of winning as bricks-and-mortar casinos.
How fast are online gambling website cash outs?
The payout speed for online gambling sites can vary between a couple of hours to several weeks. This partially depends on what banking method you choose for withdrawal, and how long it takes your preferred bank to process the transaction.
Can you trust online casinos?
Yes — if you do your research first. Look for casinos with licensing from an independent regulatory body, and always check the terms and conditions for casino bonuses before signing up. Suspect casinos will hide their underhand tactics there as green bettors do not check them. Finally, read casino reviews from sites like ours, along with testimonies from experienced players.
How do you know if an online casino is legit?
One of the quickest ways to know if an online casino is legit is to check whether it's licensed or approved by an independent authority. The UK Gambling Commission or eCOGRA set stringent standards for online gambling sites. Alternatively, our casino reviews investigate a casino's licensing, security, reputation with bettors, and more so bettors can find trusted gambling sites faster.
Can online casinos refuse to pay out?
Yes, although there are a variety of reasons this could happen. If a bettor has not met an online casino's minimum withdrawal or wagering requirements, they can refuse to pay out winnings. However, disreputable online casinos have been known to refuse big payouts to customers, with no adequate reason provided. We recommend players always research an online casino before depositing cash. If an online casino refuses to pay out, contact its customer service lines for further information.