Best iPhone Casino Apps & Games
More and more people are looking to try real money gambling on their iPhone. However, even experienced online gamblers might not know where to look to find top iPhone casino apps. After all, not all gambling sites even offer apps or a responsive version of their main website.
We found as many gambling apps designed for iPhone as possible, then set about subjecting them to our rigorous testing processes. The result, outlined on this page, is a definitive list of what we believe to be the very best apps, games and sites that we've rated and reviewed to date.
Best Casino Apps for iPhone
Gambino is a free to play slots casino app published by Spiral Interactive Ltd. and it's currently their only app on the App Store. It boasts an average review score of 4.7/5, which is based on more than 1,100 reviews. With a strong focus on slots – including Dragon's Gold, Jurassic Adventure and Big 5 Africa – this one is better suited to those who love to spin the reels than table game fanatics.Play now
WorldWinner is a very interesting app that allows players to compete against other users – in games like Solitaire Rush, Angry Birds and Trivial Pursuit – for cash prizes. With an average score of 4.6/5, based on a hefty 11,500 reviews, there's no shortage of satisfied players who keep coming back for more. The app comes from Game Show Network, the folks behind The Chase (GSN), Fresh Deck Poker and Wheel of Fortune Slots.Play now
Big Fish Casino
Big Fish Casino is a free to play social casino from Big Fish Games Inc., whose catalogue of iOS games also includes Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Jackpot Magic Slots, Toy Story Drop and Epic Diamond Slots. Its average review score of 4.6/5 is based on a staggering 177,000 reviews, which gives you some idea of just how social the "#1 free to play social casino style app" (their words) really is. Note that it features primarily slots, rather than table games.Play now
With roulette, more than 200 slots, and various other games to try, MyJackpot is Whow Games GmbH's flagship app. Fancy Fruits and Ramses Book are their only other iOS offerings, but MyJackpot is performing admirably thus far with an average review score of 4.8/5 based on 165 ratings. The app is free to play, with no real money betting, but offers players an opportunity to get a feel for different types of slots. MyJackpot is very quickly making a name for itself in the free gaming space, and for good reason.Play now
This free to play slots app is home to more than 200 casino games and claims to be trafficked by more than 100 million slots players. With 182,000 reviews, averaging out at 4.5/5, those numbers could be right on the money. Slotomania is developed by the same company (Playtika Ltd.) as World Series of Poker, Caesars Casino and Vegas Downtown Slots & Words, so this app has a pretty impressive pedigree. Not surprisingly, since the hint is in its name, this app is all about slots rather than table games.Play now
Free iPhone Casino Games
The benefits of using free casino games on your iPhone are pretty obvious: no unexpected losses (although that also means no big wins!), which means you can play for as long as you want, and a risk-free opportunity to get familiar with different titles before spending any of your own cash.
Although progressives are off limits when playing for free, you can enjoy a range of games including:
Best Real Money iPhone Casino Games
Although playing in practice mode can be a lot of fun, even the best free games struggle to replicate the excitement and adrenaline of gambling with real cash. There are tons of real money games available for use on iPhone, with each casino software provider offering their own take(s) on casino classics like:
iPhone Slot Apps
Historically, Apple didn't allow real money gambling apps such as casino games or slots in the App Store. That's one big reason why free slots apps are so popular on iPhone, since it was once impossible to install real money apps without jailbreaking your device.
As the popularity of HTML5 grew, superseding Flash casinos that didn't work on iOS either, so did the range of sites optimized for use on mobile devices like the iPhone. From here on in, Apple began to loosen their rules around real money gaming in the App Store, since eager players could already access real money gaming via mobile sites using Safari or Chrome.
Consequently, there's now a huge range of cash games that can be enjoyed on iPhone or iPad (via apps AND mobile/responsive sites) including:
- Age of the Gods
- Dragons Fire
- Foxin Wins
- Gonzo's Quest
- Major Millions
- Mega Moolah
- Mega Fortune Dreams
- Thunderstruck II
- Twin Spin
- Wolf Gold
And that's really only scratching the surface! If you look in the right place, you can probably find plenty of your all-time favorite slots available for use on iPhone somewhere.
iPhone Casino Bonuses
It's impossible to talk about online casinos, iPhone or desktop/laptop, without delving into some of the bonuses that are available. These bonuses take a few different forms, which is why we thought it necessary to take the time to explain how each of them works. While it's true that bonuses have small print associated with them, they're always worth having because they bulk out your bankroll.
- Welcome Bonus
- Available to new players signing up with a particular casino and are applied either automatically or via the use of a promo code. They usually take the form of a match bonus, free spins bonus and/or a no deposit bonus. You can find more information about all of these types of bonuses below.
- Match Bonus
- With this sort of bonus, a player's initial deposit(s) is matched to a certain percentage. For example, a match bonus of 100% on a first deposit of $50 would give them an additional $50 of bonus cash to play with. Bonus cash is subject to wagering requirements and can't be withdrawn until those are cleared.
- Free Spins Bonus
- To sweeten a deal, some sites will throw in a certain number of free spins on either a specific slot or any game from their range. As with a match bonus, any winnings are subject to wagering requirements that must be cleared before you can withdraw them as real cash.
- No Deposit Bonus
- Unsurprisingly, this is a bonus that does not require a deposit to claim. Players are granted a small amount of bonus cash, usually around $10-20, to spend on a set range of games. If players are able to score any winnings, they must wager that cash a certain number of times over before withdrawing it.
- Mobile Bonus
- Some sites and apps provide players with additional bonuses just for playing with or depositing on mobile devices. These are most commonly available just after a casino has released or revamped a new service designed for use on iPhone, Android or Windows Phone devices in order to attract players to try it out.
- Loyalty Bonus
- Some loyalty bonuses are made available to all players via email, social media or by earning points. Other more exclusive loyalty bonuses might be shared solely with members of a casino's VIP program, which are typically invite-only and require lots of time spent playing at the venue.
- What is the best casino app for iPhone?
That really does depend on what you're looking for from an iPhone casino. For example, a hardened slots veteran looking for real cash play will want something very different to a newbie hoping to dabble in free games for the first time. There's something for everyone in our app and game listings above!
- Are iPhone casinos safe?
As long as you stick with reputable apps and sites like those we recommend, you have nothing to worry about. Apple is pretty strict when it comes to the apps that they list in their App Store, so that's another layer of security that's in place. Unsafe or dishonest iPhone casinos will quickly rack up negative reviews.
- How do I access an iPhone casino?
This can be done in two ways: either via mobile versions of established casino sites or via dedicated apps. On this page we've focused primarily on the latter, because they make adding casinos to your home screen and instantly logging in a little more straightforward. Like Apple says, "there's an app for that!"
- What casino games are popular on iPhone?
As in offline casinos and those that can be accessed on desktops or laptops, slots are always extremely popular on iPhone. In this case, that may be partially due to the similarities between them and mobile games like Candy Crush Saga, Bejeweled etc. However, mobile versions of table games like blackjack and roulette are very popular as well.