Get ready to take in all the action from NBA All-Star Weekend with the top sportsbook betting offers this weekend!
Who will emerge victorious from the 3-Point Shooting Contest? What will happen in the Skills Competition or the Rising Stars Game? How about the marquee event between Team LeBron James and Team Giannis Antetokounmpo? This will be the first time each team will draft right before the event! You don’t want to miss anything this time around.
Here at Online Gambling, we will get you set for one of the biggest weekends of the NBA season so you can get off the couch and onto the hardwood. Make sure to read this article in its entirety so you can fully understand what each sportsbook is offering for the NBA All-Star Weekend and how to claim bonus credits!
Top NBA All-Star bonuses & promo codes
Below you can find everything you need to know to claim the top welcome offers from the best sportsbooks all across the country. Each sportsbook will have their own pricing for each market as well as specialized welcome offers to get you pointed in the right direction! Let’s get you set to bet the NBA All-Star Weekend!
DraftKings Promo Code for NBA’s All-Star Weekend
DraftKings: Bet $5 on any pregame moneyline, win $150 in bonus bets
- DraftKings will supply the promo code to you upon registration if there is one (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your location and identity, and opt in to qualify for this sportsbook betting offer
- From here, make a minimum deposit of $5 into your sportsbook account
- Place a wager of $5 or more on the moneyline for the All-Star Game between Team LeBron and Team Giannis
- If your bet wins, you will receive $150 in bonus bets
Remember, the bonus bets will be paid out to you as six $25 bet credits. As of now on DraftKings Sportsbook, Team Giannis is the underdog (+2) prior to the live draft.
FanDuel Promo Code for NBA’s All-Star Weekend
FanDuel: No-Sweat First Bet up to $1000
- You do not need a promo code to qualify for the welcome offer (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, verify your identity and location, and opt in on the promo page located at the top of your app to qualify
- Deposit a minimum of $10, make your first wager on the All-Star Game, Rising Stars Tourney, Slam Dunk Contest, or the 3-Point Shooting Contest, and FanDuel will reward you in bet credits if it loses all the way up to $1000 for a sweat-free first bet! (If you wager $1000, FanDuel will reward you with $1000 in bet credits)
To earn your bonus, simply wager a minimum of $5 (and a max of $1000), and if your bet loses, FanDuel will award you with bet credits equal to your initial stake. As of now, you can bet on Team Jason to win the Rising Stars Tourney at +500 or Team Pau at +170 at FanDuel Sportsbook. Make sure to get in on the action this weekend!
Caesars Promo Code for NBA’s All-Star Weekend
Caesars: $1250 First-Bet Insurance
- Click HERE and take advantage of the $1250 First-Bet Insurance, if there is a promo code needed, Caesars will supply you with one upon registration (first-time customers only)
- Deposit $20 or more as a first-time customer
- Make your first bet on the NBA All-Star Weekend (the All-Star Game, Rising Stars Tourney, Slam Dunk Contest, or the 3-Point Shooting Contest) and receive up to $1250 in bet credits if your initial wager loses
- Caesars also hands out 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Reward Credits to you upon sign-up. To read more about what these can unlock, read below
Caesars’ welcome offer returns a maximum of $1250 (or any number below that) in bet credits if your initial wager loses. Further, Caesars Tier and Reward Credits can be used at hotels and Caesars dining and entertainment activities. As of now, Buddy Hield is the current favorite to win the 3-Point Shooting Contest at +400, whereas Tyler Herro is the long shot at +750 at Caesars Sportsbook.
PointsBet Promo Code for NBA’s All-Star Weekend
PointsBet: $500 in Second-Chance Bets
- Click HERE and use promo code WELCOME upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion (first-time customers only)
- Make your first deposit, find an All-Star Weekend market (the All-Star Game, Rising Stars Tourney, Slam Dunk Contest, or the 3-Point Shooting Contest) that you would like to wager on, and place your first bet!
- Place a fixed-odds wager for five days, and receive bet credits up to $100 each day if your initial bet loses
In order to fully understand the welcome offer, make sure you read the terms and conditions provided by PointsBet prior to making your first wager. The bonus bets will expire within seven days of you receiving them, so take advantage! Currently, Kenyon Martin is the favorite to win the Slam Dunk Contest at +220, with Trey Murphy the longest underdog at +300 at PointsBet Sportsbook.
BetRivers Promo Code for NBA’s All-Star Weekend
BetRivers: Second-Chance Bets up to $500
- Click HERE and get a Second-Chance Bet up to $500 bonus for the NBA All-Star Weekend!
- Use promo code SPORTS upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of $10
- Make your first bet on any All-Star Weekend market (the All-Star Game, Rising Stars Tourney, Slam Dunk Contest, or the 3-Point Shooting Contest), and if it loses, you’ll receive up to $500 in bet credits (For example: if you were to wager $300, BetRivers will reward you with your entire $300 stake back if it loses, maxed out to $500)
The BetRivers welcome offer insures your first bet up to $500 for any All-Star Weekend market. Once you have used code SPORTS when you register, you’ll be given $500 worth of bet credits if you miss on your initial bet with the sportsbook. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions before you start wagering! Currently, Giannis Antetokounmpo and LeBron James are listed at the shortest odds to win All-Star Game MVP at +400.
Betting preview for NBA All-Star Weekend
The markets are truly endless for the NBA All-Star Weekend, and there is value to be found all across the board from every event. It’s time for you to make use of the best sportsbook betting offers from around the country and get off the couch and into the festivities at Salt Lake City, Utah! LeBron James is currently undefeated under the draft format for the NBA All-Star Game – will he find some magic again in 2023 through the draft and be able to cover the 2-point spread across all of the top sportsbooks in North America?
Elsewhere, you can find and compare value from multiple sportsbooks. For example: Caesars has Tyler Herro as the biggest long shot at +750 to win the 3-Point Contest, whereas DraftKings has Lauri Markkanen priced in at +700 to win it all. Who will come out on top? Make sure to do your own due diligence and compare values from each sportsbook when it comes to the festivities during All-Star Weekend.
Get in the game like never before with all of the top sportsbook betting offers found right here at Online Gambling.