- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
Why VISA is So Popular
VISA is the most popular way for people to deposit at online gambling sites, and this really isn’t surprising. After all, most people have at least one VISA debit or credit card in their wallet or purse. The main reason for VISA’s popularity is easy to spot though – it is offered as a payment method nearly everywhere, as online gambling sites know that this is the payment option most people want to see. What’s more, there’s no need to create a separate online account before using VISA, unlike services like Skrill and Neteller, as you can simply use your existing card and make a payment straightaway.
Another huge reason why people choose to use VISA is the fees. With many other payment options, there are fees for both depositing and withdrawing funds, however there are none when using VISA, as VISA is completely free to use. What’s more, the levels of security are incredibly high, which is why VISA is regarded as one of the safest online payment methods around. As you can see, there really aren’t any disadvantages when it comes to using a VISA at real money online gambling sites!
You won’t be surprised to hear that VISA is accepted at all online gambling sites, and that it is used by many of the people who play at them.
How to Deposit and Withdraw with VISA
VISA is incredibly easy to use – in fact, along with other credit and debit cards, it is probably the easiest of all payment methods. You just have to head to the banking section at your chosen online casino and input your card details, and the money will then be transferred instantly. It is important to point this out though: some people from countries where online gambling has been banned will not be able to use VISA at online gambling sites, as the company have barred any online gambling transactions. If this is the case for you, VISA can still be used to fund alternative payment methods, such as Neteller and Skrill.
Unlike MasterCard, VISA is also widely accepted for withdrawals at online gambling sites, and this is another reason why it is so popular with players. To withdraw funds using VISA, just go to the banking section at your favorite online gambling site and follow the on-screen instructions. You will then find that the money is in your bank account about two days after you made the withdrawal request.
Find a Top VISA Online Gambling Site Today!
Now you know exactly why so many people choose to use VISA at online gambling sites, and you also know exactly how to deposit and withdraw using this payment method. All that is now left for you to do is find the top VISA online gambling site for you, and you can do this by reading through the many detailed reviews here on this site. All reviews contain loads of useful information about the games, bonuses, and much more, plus they are all written by experienced online gamblers, who know exactly what the best online gambling sites should offer.
There are so many reasons for using a VISA at an online gambling site – in fact, there are no disadvantages to this payment method at all! From the high level of security through to the fact that it is accepted everywhere, VISA really has to be one of the top choices for online gamblers. So, why not find a great real cash VISA online gambling site and start playing today?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use VISA for online gambling?
The majority of people throughout the world can use VISA to both deposit and withdraw at online gambling sites. In countries where online gambling is banned though, such as the USA and South Africa, VISA might have banned online gambling transactions. In these countries, it is still possible to use VISA to fund other payment methods though, which can then often be used to make deposits.
How fast are transfers?
Those who deposit at an online gambling site using VISA should find that the funds are transferred instantly. Using VISA for withdrawals does take a bit longer, as it does with most other withdrawal methods. This is because the online gambling site will generally take around two working days to process a withdrawal request. Once the request is approved, the money is transferred straightaway.
What fees are involved?
One of the best things about using a VISA at an online gambling site is this: VISA will not charge any fees for using their card to deposit or withdraw funds. You should always check to ensure that the gambling site itself is not charging you for depositing or withdrawing using this method though, as there are a few that do.
How do they compare with other credit cards?
VISA compare very well with the two other commonly used credit cards at online gambling sites, which are MasterCard and American Express. The instant depositing times are the same for all three credit cards, and all three also offer an incredibly high level of security. VISA can be used for withdrawals at all sites though – something that isn’t the case for MasterCard and AMEX.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, VISA is incredibly safe to use, which is why it is trusted by so many people every day. They spend a massive amount of money keeping their users safe, and also use the Verified by VISA tool to prevent unauthorised use of a card. To make sure you’re always safe when you gamble online though, you should only play at one of our recommended online gambling sites.
Is it recommended?
Yes, VISA is one of the best ways to deposit and withdraw at online casinos, poker sites and sportsbooks. This is for many reasons, including the fact that it is incredibly secure, and the fact that there are no fees to pay. What’s more, you will be able to use VISA for deposits and withdrawals at every online gambling site.