- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
How to Deposit Using a MasterCard
There’s absolutely no hassle attached to depositing at an online casino, sportsbook or poker site using MasterCard, meaning that MasterCard is one of the easiest of all payment methods to use. Unlike some other payment methods, such as Skrill and Neteller, there’s no need to create an account with MasterCard before paying – simply head to your casino, go to the banking section, and follow the on-screen instructions to make a payment. What’s more, there is absolutely no waiting for your money to land in your casino account, as MasterCard deposits are nearly always instant.
While it is possible to deposit at nearly every site for online gambling with MasterCard, the majority of them do not allow withdrawals to be made using the method. This shouldn’t be a huge problem though, as there are many other options for withdrawing, including VISA, Neteller and Skrill, plus some sites even allow you to withdraw money using PayPal. If you are determined to use MasterCard for withdrawals though, you should check to see if they are allowed before signing up with an online casino.
Many of the transactions that take place at online gambling sites are completed using MasterCard, simply because it’s such an easy way to deposit.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of MasterCard
When it comes to gambling online, MasterCard has plenty of good points. The main reason why so many people to choose this payment method is convenience though. This is because MasterCard is accepted at the vast majority of casinos online, and depositing only takes a matter of seconds. The speed of the deposits is also nearly always instant, which is clearly something that many people like, and MasterCard are also known to be one of the safest online payment methods around.
The only big disadvantage is the lack of withdrawal options, which has already been mentioned earlier on this page. Users should also remember that MasterCard is a credit card, so it is important to keep track of your spending, and to make sure you repay any money you have spent.
Finding the Top MasterCard Online Gambling Sites
Because gambling online with MasterCard is possible at most online casino and wagering sites on the web, it can often be tough to work out which are the good ones, and which of them should be avoided. This is where we can help though, as our expert team members have reviewed many of the best MasterCard online casinos, poker rooms and sportsbooks, meaning that you can simply read through these reviews and then make an educated decision about which site is best for you.
In these reviews, you’ll find out loads of information, including how good a site’s security is, which other payments it offers, and how good the range of real money games it offers is. The reviews will also let you know about the bonuses that a site offers, so you can always get the best possible deal when you sign up with a casino online. Why not take a look through our reviews today?
Gamble Online with MasterCard
If you’ve read this page, you should now know exactly how to deposit using a MasterCard, and why so many people choose to do so every day. Now all you need to do is pick the perfect site for online gambling MasterCard can be used at for top real cash gaming!
To recap, there are loads of great reasons for using MasterCard for gambling online at an online casino, including the high internet security levels and the fact that the card is so incredibly easy to use. We think it is one of the top ways to add money to your online casino account, so why not start playing at one of our recommended MasterCard online gambling sites today?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use MasterCard for online gambling?
Yes, for online gambling, MasterCard is a perfectly acceptible form of payment, providing gambling online is legal in the country you live in. If it is not legal, you might find that MasterCard have blocked payments to all online casinos. This isn’t a huge problem though, as your card can still be used to fund e-wallets, which can then often be used to make deposits.
How fast are transfers?
Nearly all web deposits made using MasterCard are instant, and the only time a deposit will take a bit of time is when the provider decides to take a closer look at the transaction to protect against fraudulent use. Some online gambling sites offer MasterCard withdrawals, and these usually take around two working days, as the site will take a bit of time to process any withdrawal request.
What fees are involved?
One of the best things about depositing using MasterCard is that they do not charge any fees at all, unlike some other payment methods. There are a few sites that charge you for making a deposit with MasterCard though, and some also charge fees if you want to withdraw using this method. So, make sure you check if there are fees before you sign up with a casino.
How do they compare with other credit cards?
The same as they are in all online commerce, in online gambling MasterCard’s main competitors are VISA and American Express. When it comes to depositing, they compare well to these two other credit cards, as all three offer free deposits, and depositing is also usually instant when using any of the three. VISA can be used to make withdrawals at most online gambling sites though, unlike MasterCard and AMEX.
Is it safe to use?
There can be absolutely no doubting that MasterCard is one of the safest online payment options around. They use 3D Secure to stop others from fraudulently using your card details, and also use many other security tools to protect your personal information. To make sure you’re always safe though, only ever play at a site we’ve recommended.
Is it recommended?
Yes, MasterCard is one of the best options for those looking to make a deposit at an online casino site. This is for many reasons, including the fantastic security it offers, as well as the instant transaction times. The fact that MasterCard is accepted at so many sites is another reason why it is so highly recommended.