The Best Cricket Betting Apps in India
Best Cricket Betting Apps for Android in India
How We Rate
- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a generous welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
- Are cricket betting apps legal in India?
Cricket betting apps are legal in India but they have to be based outside of India. The laws are a little ambiguous but it absolutely isn't illegal to bet on cricket via an app. This is why the apps listed on this page are international sportsbooks that operate in India.
- Why aren't there betting apps on Google Play Store?
Google India have said they do not allow betting apps on the Google Play Store due to not meeting the eligibly of gambling apps in India. They recently released a statement saying: "While we do not allow Real Money Gambling apps on the Play Store in India, we remain committed to engaging with industry and government bodies as they deliberate on measures that will best support this industry".
- Which is the best app for cricket betting?
We have identified that Betway is the best cricket betting app for beginners, Bet365 for live streaming, and 10Cric for betting options. You can bet on cricket at any of these top apps.
- Do I have to use a betting app to bet on cricket?
Absolutely not. All of the sportsbooks listed on this page also have an optimised mobile site which you can use without needing to download an app.
- Will cricket betting apps show me match predictions?
Not all cricket betting apps will show match predictions, however, the odds will reflect how they believe the match will go. You can form your own match predictions by following our formula on our guide to how to bet on cricket.