IPL Betting Guide 2021
Welcome to the best IPL Betting Guide Online! Find IPL betting tips, the best IPL apps and expert guides to betting on the Indian Premier League.
The 2021 IPL season was resumed on September 19th following a previous suspension due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.Read more
Best IPL Betting Apps
- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
- Licensed in many states
- Abundant markets for top sports and leagues
- Easy and safe banking with fast withdrawals
- Engaging online sportsbook layout
- Unique bonuses and promotions for different states
- Limited cash out options
- No shared wallet
- Live streaming on the site and in the apps
- Great range of sports with plenty of betting options
- Free bets offered every week
- Access to the casino and poker sections
- Trusted bookmaker with low margins
- Withdrawals take at least two banking days
- Not that many promotions for sports bettors
- Customer support is not available by phone
- Licensed in over a dozen states
- Hundreds of betting options
- Frequent promos, odds boosts, and deals
- Trusted brand
- More live betting features needed
- Falls short on betting options
- Licensed in nearly a dozen states
- Competitive pricing for legal sports betting
- Well-designed mobile app
- Convenient banking
- Abundant promotions and loyalty points
- Limited live streaming of sporting events
- PointsBetting can be very risky
Our Top IPL Betting Guides
How to bet on the IPL?
To bet on the IPL, simply head to one of our recommended cricket betting apps and sign up. Once registered, make your first deposit and find the fixture you wish to bet on. From there, select your betting market, choose your stake and place your bet. If your bet wins, you'll be paid out instantly.
How to win in IPL betting?
To be successful when betting on the IPL you must do some research before the game. On our cricket betting tips page, you will find not only match predictions but also tips based on previous form, weather conditions and more.
When will the IPL start?
The 2021 IPL season is set to return to its usual schedule, following an interrupted 2020 season due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Following the IPL player auction on February 18th, the full schedule is set to be announced. Fans are expecting a start date in late March with the IPL final in May.
How many matches in IPL 2021?
With 8 teams playing each other twice, the minimum amount of games a team will play is 14. If a team reaches the playoffs, they could play up to 3 extra games. In a full IPL season, a total of 56 fixtures are played.
What is the best IPL betting app?
We've chosen X as our best IPL betting app.