Best Bitcoin Casinos & Betting Sites
Bitcoin has become a major part of online gambling in recent years, with the cryptocurrency boasting one of the most efficient ways to deposit and withdraw money at the top online gambling sites. Whether you're looking to get into online poker, sports betting, or other casino games such as slots and roulette, Bitcoin offers many advantages. Read on for the best Bitcoin sites for players in 2020, which we've reviewed according to the highest industry standards.
Top rated casino
- Unusual game selection
- Simple and intuitive site design
- Welcome bonus worth up to $5,000
- No live dealer games
- Small selection of table games
- Very high minimum withdrawal
- Banking options (3)
- Banking options (3)
"Known for its wide variety of Casino games and generous welcome bonus, Lincoln Casino is a popular choice for both new and experienced gamblers."
18 New Customers Only. Terms & Conditions Apply. T&Cs Apply
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency, which itself is a digital or virtual currency. Rather than being issued by a government (as U.S. dollars are issued by the U.S. government), cryptocurrency exists independently over the internet. Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file, which gets stored in a digital wallet on your desktop or smartphone and you can use Bitcoin to buy and sell things on the internet, with all transactions recorded anonymously with an account number.
Bitcoin is especially secure, however is slightly more volatile to crashes than others, as in the fairly early stages of its development. Although if you're responsible with budgeting, Bitcoin makes an excellent choice for online casino games, sports gambling and more, due to its efficiency, lack of fees, anonymity, and huge potential for growth.
Using Bitcoin at Online Casinos
It's easy to get started using Bitcoin for poker, sportsbook, and casino game payments online. In this section, our experts have created a step-by-step guide to playing with Bitcoin in 2020.
- Do Your Research. Reading this page is a great starting point, but if you're serious about getting into Bitcoin gambling, it's worth doing a bit more research, since cryptocurrency is different to the money you use on a regular basis.
- Create a Wallet. The first step is acquiring a Bitcoin wallet. You can do this on either your smartphone or computer in just minutes by simply following the directions to download.
- Acquire Bitcoin. Now you're ready to add some Bitcoin to your empty wallet. You can do this by either acquiring some from a friend, purchasing Bitcoin online through exchanges such as Coinbase, find a peer to peer exchange site for Bitcoin, or locating a Bitcoin ATM near you.
- Choose an Online Gambling Site. If you haven't already done so, it's now time to sign up with a top Bitcoin site. Whether you're looking to play online casino games, poker, or bet on your favorite sports teams, choosing good quality gambling site is the only way to ensure a positive experience. We've handpicked the best Bitcoin sites right here on this page.
- Deposit Funds and Play. Next, head to the online banking page of your gambling site and click on 'make a deposit' or similar. Be sure to choose Bitcoin as your payment method of choice, and then simply enter your wallet details when prompted. Decide how much you'd like to deposit, and you're almost instantly ready to play poker, slots, roulette, and more! Of course, it's important to stick to a reasonable budget, so you can play stress-free.
- Withdraw Your Winnings. Cashing out on your winnings is one of the most exciting parts about gambling online, and in this case, it works the same as depositing funds. Just head to the withdrawal section of your casinos banking page and request a payout using your Bitcoin wallet details. The funds should be there within 24 hours, which is faster than other methods, and in some cases, winnings can be transferred instantly.
For more information on using Bitcoin online, head to bitcoin.org
Pros & Cons of Using Bitcoin
While there are certainly more advantages than disadvantages with Bitcoin, it's still best to get the full picture before diving in. That's why we've broken down the most notable pros and cons right here.
- Faster deposits and withdrawals than other methods
- Extremely secure and virtually hack-proof
- No fees attached to Bitcoin transactions
- Growing trend means constant improvement
- Anonymous transactions by account number, not name
- Players unable to correct transaction mistakes or be refunded
- Cryptocurrencies are more volatile than other currencies
- Slightly more setup time required than other methods
Start Gambling With Bitcoin
If you're curious about using Bitcoin for online gambling, we absolutely recommend trying out this payment method at a trustworthy online gambling site, such as the ones listed on this page. Our team of experts go the extra mile when reviewing these top Bitcoin sites, ensuring that they all meet our highest standards in terms of security, quality and quantity of games and sports available, the standard of customer service, and of course, banking methods.
Once you've created your free account at a top online gambling site and set up your Bitcoin wallet, it's as easy as making a deposit and getting started gambling for real money. In 2020, using Bitcoin can score you seamless deposits, insanely quick withdrawals, airtight security, tailored bonuses and more. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Casinos to Watch Carefully
As we've mentioned, our review process quickly highlights low-quality online gambling sites, helping you to not waste your time or money. In short, some casinos simply don't make the cut, usually due to issues such as poor customer service, delayed withdrawals on payouts, outdated licensing, repeated technical issues, and other less than ideal playing conditions. It's best to steer clear of these blacklisted sites.
- Badly rated customer service
- Unreliable website
- History of not paying out
- Constant "technical issues" arising
- Misleading fine print for bonuses
- Known for slow payouts
Cool Cat Casino
- Known for long payout times
- Often confiscates winnings
- Not many poker tables on offer
Is Bitcoin gambling legal in the U.S.?
This question may sound like a simple one, but i's actually fairly complex, considering each individual state in the U.S. has different laws regarding the legality of on-site gambling in casinos, internet gambling, and cryptocurrency. For this reason, we can't make a blanket statement about Bitcoin gambling, but we can say that since many American players use online gambling sites located offshores, the issue isn't always relevant. Of course, each individual site we recommend is fully legal and licensed, and Bitcoin, too, is a perfectly legal currency. When in doubt, it's best to check out the laws pertaining to your state.