There will be offensive fireworks going off at this year’s Super Bowl, and there’s no better way to get into the big game than using Super Bowl betting promos. The Super Bowl bonuses are endless this year, and we will walk you through the best of the best from all the top sportsbooks throughout this article.
It will be the Kansas City Chiefs facing off against the Philadelphia Eagles at State Farm Arena in Glendale, Arizona on Sunday, Feb. 12, leaving you with ample time to download the sportsbook of your choice onto your smartphone while taking advantage of the endless betting opportunities. The Chiefs are small 1.5-point underdogs – will Patrick Mahomes be able to bounce back from his high ankle sprain in time to beat one of the best defenses in the NFL and steal the show? Make sure to read this article in its entirety to discover all the unique ways you can make some cash during this year’s Super Bowl.
Super Bowl Betting Promos From The Best US Sportsbooks
There’s never been a better time to seize the opportunity with Super Bowl betting promos. Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the top Super Bowl bonuses for first-time customers, as well as some specialized bets on offer from each sportsbook. Build your bankroll like never before and find value in each sportsbook to see some strong returns once the clock hits zeros. Continue reading to find some of the best offers available in the country.
DraftKings Super Bowl Promo Code
DraftKings: Bet $5 on the Super Bowl, Get $200 in bet credits
- Remember there is no promo code necessary when you sign up (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, and opt in to qualify
- Once you wager at least $5, DraftKings will reward you with $200 in bet credits if your first wager loses!
DraftKings has one of the best Super Bowl betting promotions on the market. Essentially, all you have to do is sign up and opt in to qualify on the landing page of the sportsbook. Deposit a minimum of $10, wager at least $5, and if your initial bet loses, DraftKings will reward you $200 worth of bet credits to use in any market, as you see fit!
FanDuel Super Bowl Promo Code
FanDuel: No-Sweat First Bet up to $3000
- No promo code necessary (first-time customers only)
- Click HERE, sign up, opt in on the promo page to qualify
- Deposit a minimum of $10, wager it, and FanDuel will reward you in bet credits all the way up to $3000 for a sweat-free first bet if your initial wager loses! (If you wager just $10, FanDuel will reward you with $10 in bet credits)
FanDuel is getting you in on the action with its Super Bowl bonus. In order to qualify, make sure you download the app, sign in, and opt in to the promotion on the promo page. Once you’ve done that, deposit a minimum of $10 into your account, and place a minimum of $5 on the Super Bowl market. If your bet loses, FanDuel will credit you with your entire stake back into your account to use as you see fit! This, along with Rob Gronkowski’s “Kick of Destiny,” is just one example as to why FanDuel is one of the best sportsbooks in the country.
Caesars Super Bowl Promo Code
Caesars: $1250 First-Bet Insurance
- Click HERE to take advantage of the $1250 First-Bet Insurance and use promo code CZRFULL when you sign up to opt in to the promotion
- Verify your identity and location upon sign up
- Make your first deposit of $20 or more
- Make your first bet on any Super Bowl market, and if it loses, you’ll receive up to $1250 in bet credits
- You will also receive 1000 Tier Credits and 1000 Reward Credits from Caesars upon sign-up
In order to take advantage of this promo, all you have to do is sign up and deposit a minimum of $20 into your account. Once this is done, make your wager on any Super Bowl market. If your bet loses, Caesars will refund your account with your entire stake, up to $1250! As easy and simple as that! Caesars also offers other promotions to existing customers, including Daily Flash Boosts. Find out what else it offers once you become a everyday player!
PointsBet Super Bowl Promo Code
PointsBet: $500 in Second-Chance Bets
- CLICK HERE to take advantage of the Second-Chance Bets up to $500 and use promo code WELCOME upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion (this is for first-time customers only)
- Make your first deposit, find the Super Bowl market or specials, and find something to bet on!
- Place a fixed-odds wager for five days, and receive bet credits up to $100 each day if your initial bet loses
One of the most unique Super Bowl bonuses out there, PointsBet gives you $500 worth of second-chance bets split out between $100 over five days. If your initial bet loses on a fixed-odds wager, you’ll be awarded bet credits! PointsBet also allows you to make your own lines for the Super Bowl. Don’t like the total of 50.5? Easily change the value with their slider that allows you to go over or under the total. The Super Bowl is a great place to start with your $500 in Second-Chance Bets!
BetRivers Super Bowl Promo Code
BetRivers: Second-Chance Bets up to $500
- CLICK HERE to get the BetRivers Second-Chance Bet up to $500 Super Bowl bonus and use the promo code SPORTS upon sign-up to opt in to the promotion
- Make your first deposit of a minimum of $10
- Make your first bet on any Super Bowl market, and if it loses, you’ll receive up to $500 in bet credits (remember, this is for first-time customers only)
The BetRivers welcome bonus is fairly simple to follow. Once you sign up to the sportsbook using the promo code SPORTS, you’ll be able to use the Super Bowl betting promotion, sweat-free! If your initial bet loses, you’ll be credited your entire stake back, up to $500! Get in on all the action with the BetRivers Super Bowl bonus.
Betting On Super Bowl LVII
Super Bowl 57 is finally here and you can use any or all of these Super Bowl betting promos to get into the big game and build your bankroll! Will you make use of FanDuel’s “Kick of Destiny” with Rob Gronkowski to begin your wagering journey? Will you use the DraftKings Bet $5 Get $200 in bet credit promo? It’s all up to you to decide how you want your wagering journey to begin. This year, the Philadelphia Eagles are small 1.5-point favorites over Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs, with the total sitting at an industry-standard 50.5. But you don’t have to just bet on the primary markets. Dig deep into Super Bowl specials and props and find the value you are searching for. Running back for the Eagles Kenneth Gainwell, who is recently coming off a 14-rush, 48-yard performance, has his rushing number set at 19.5 (18.5 at some books). With Philadelphia using him more and more, will he coast over that number? It’s time to get into the game, use your Super Bowl bonus, and make some cash! Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!