The Best Paysafecard Online Casinos
- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that offers additional security for online transactions with operators worldwide. Customers can open an account with Paysafecard and then purchase vouchers in 10, 25, 40, 50, 75, and 100 amounts in the currency of their choice. Paysafecard then sends the customer a 16-digit PIN code that can be used to make purchases at thousands of online stores.
Customers can use Paysafecard prepaid codes in 49 countries, although the payment method is most popular in Australia, New Zealand, and North America. Paysafecard also provides Apple and Android users with free mobile apps to manage their prepaid codes. The Paysafecard app stores all the user's PIN codes in one place, and users can check their balance or use QR codes directly from the app for purchases.
Compared to other payment methods, Paysafecard's biggest benefits are found in online security and convenience. Users do not need a bank account to purchase a Paysafecard PIN. Because Paysafecard works like a voucher, customers can use their own cash online and they do not have to share their personal banking details. Paysafecard prepaid codes can be used internationally, and it facilitates cross-currency payments.
What Can Paysafe Be Used For?
Paysafecard can be used at a range of online stores, but the payment method is particularly popular with online casinos, sportsbooks, and poker sites, as well as mobile gaming apps and esports. In 2013, the digital wallet provider Skrill acquired Paysafecard, and now it can be used to top up Skrill and NETELLER e-wallets. With these options, players can use Paysafecard to deposit funds in their betting accounts or make in-app purchases.
Where Do I Get a Paysafecard?
Players can buy Paysafecard PIN codes online, or in-store. To buy online, simply visit Paysafecard's online PIN shop after logging in to your account. Alternatively, over 650,000 outlets worldwide enable customers to buy Paysafecard vouchers in person. To find your nearest Paysafecard retailer, visit the provider's interactive map and enter your address details.
Why Should I Use Paysafe at Online Casinos & Betting Sites?
Paysafecard is a great depositing option that is regularly accepted at online gambling sites. It has one major benefit over other payment methods – players can effectively deposit cash into their betting accounts. This means that Paysafecard is not only perfect for those without a bank account. It is also a good choice for those worried about online security, as it doesn't require users enter their banking details.
To help you decide whether Paysafecard is the right payment method for your online gaming, check out our benefits and disadvantages guide below.
Benefits of Paysafecard
For players concerned about security when gambling online, Paysafecard offers a range of benefits to protect its customers:
- Personal details are kept safe – The 16-digit prepaid PIN code means users can deposit funds into their account without sharing any of their own banking details.
- No fees or extra costs – Online casinos do not usually charge additional transaction fees or costs for players that want to make Paysafecard deposits.
- Accepted worldwide – Paysafecard is an accepted payment method by the top casinos around the world.
- Multi-currency support – Paysafecard supports cross-currency payments, meaning users that play with international casino sites with peace of mind.
- User-friendly mobile app – With a useful storage system and QR code functionality, Paysafecard gives users greater control over managing their bankroll.
- Multiple selling points – Players can buy Paysafecard credit anywhere in the world in shops, or anytime online.
Disadvantages of Paysafecard
Paysafecard has many benefits, but given its unique voucher structure and anonymity, there are some drawbacks to this payment method:
- Not all casinos accept Paysafecard as a withdrawal method – Few betting sites accept Paysafecard withdrawals; this is usually due to specific country legislation, or how their online payment systems are structured.
- Smaller deposit limits – Compared to other banking methods, Paysafecard has much smaller deposit limits.
How to Make a Deposit with Paysafecard
Some players might be unsure about making deposits using prepaid PIN codes, but depositing funds in an online casino with Paysafecard is easy. Just follow these steps to start gambling online with Paysafecard straightaway:
Open a Paysafecard account. All users must sign up for an account with Paysafecard before they can make deposits. This process is quick and free.
Buy Paysafecard codes online or in-store. Players can purchase the prepaid PIN codes through Paysafecard's online store, or through their local retailer.
Visit your chosen betting site. After logging in to your account, choose Paysafecard as your deposit option and enter the 16-digit PIN code on the voucher.
Wait for the transaction to process. Deposits are usually processed instantly, so players should find the funds automatically added to their account.
Before buying any Paysafecard vouchers, check that the online gambling site accepts it as a deposit method. You can find this information in the banking section of your account with the online casino.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Paysafecard
Few casinos, sportsbooks and poker sites accept Paysafecard as a withdrawal method. So players, be prepared to have an alternative withdrawal option ready. That being said, it's not impossible to find gambling sites that accept Paysafecard withdrawals. Usually these are well-established betting sites that offer complete casino, poker, and sportsbook options.
To make Paysafecard withdrawals with these online gambling sites, players need to register a separate ewallet, payment card or bank account to withdraw. These betting sites are registered to generate their own Paysafecard (PSC) PIN numbers, which effectively lets players withdraw in cash.
Given these requirements negate the benefits of using Paysafecard, it is easy to see why most online casinos and betting sites do not offer it as a withdrawal option.
Gambling with Paysafecard
Paysafecard really is the perfect choice for those not wanting to share their banking details online. This is why it has become so popular with players throughout the world. Many online casinos and betting sites that allow you to make deposits using Paysafecard, and the best Paysafecard gambling sites can be found on this page. To find the one that is best for you, read through our online casino reviews and pick the one that best fits your personal requirements. As Online Gambling is an independent betting comparison site, you can trust the information we give is impartial.
There are so many good reasons to use Paysafecard, with the biggest being the fact that it is one of the securest payment methods available. You also usually won't have to pay any fees when you deposit using this method, and it's accepted at most online gambling sites throughout the world.
How long is a paysafecard valid?
Paysafecard PIN codes do not expire unless they're given to a user as a «bonus» PIN code. In these cases, an expiration date will be clearly printed on the voucher.
How do you use a paysafecard?
To get started with Paysafecard, you'll need to first create a free account with them, before then using their site to find your nearest Paysafecard retailer. Once you have bought a voucher, you can add the funds to your Paysafecard account by inputting the voucher's code. You can then spend the money at any online gambling site that accepts Paysafecard.
Do they allow online gambling transactions?
Yes, Paysafecard certainly do allow online gambling transactions, and payments to gambling sites constitute a large percentage of its transactions. There are a few countries in the world where the use of Paysafecard at online gambling sites is restricted though, and these are generally countries that have banned online gambling.
How quick are payments?
When you use Paysafecard to deposit at an online casino, sportsbook or poker site, the money will generally be in your account within seconds. A few online gambling sites also allow Paysafecard withdrawals, and these withdraws usually take around two working days, as the sites take some time to process the withdrawal request.
How do they compare with other methods?
There aren't any other major payment options offering cash payments at online gambling sites. When compared to all other payment options, Paysafecard is accepted at an equal number of online gambling sites for deposits, but far fewer for withdrawals. Paysafecard's security is higher than most other depositing methods.
Do I have to pay fees?
One of the best things about depositing with Paysafecard is that there are hardly any fees. There are no charges added to the price of a voucher, and it is free to upload money to a Paysafecard account. It is then free to spend money in your Paysafecard account. There is a fee if you receive money from an online gambling site using Paysafecard though.
Is Paysafecard safe?
Paysafecard is one of the safest payment methods around, and this is for one simple reason: there is never any need to enter your banking details online when you deposit with Paysafecard. To make sure that you're always safe when playing at an online gambling site though, you should only ever play at a site we have recommended.