Bodog Sportsbook Review
We love the Bodog life - playing hard with a brand you can trust.
Bodog has been online since 1994, and have never missed a payout.
- Premier online gambling brand
- Live in game betting
- Easy deposits & withdrawals
- Sponsor of Fullham FC
At a Glance
- Good Points: Bodog has excellent coverage of many different sports, and it�s one of the best online sportbooks for NFL & MMA.
- Things To Improve: Bodog does not cover a lot of more obscure sports like handball, which may be inconvenient for some.
- Bottom Line:Bodog is a great sportsbook for betting on the most popular sports and biggest sporting events. It features a generous initial bonus to newly depositing sports bettors, and the odds at Bodog compare well against those offered by their major competitors.
Bodog Promotions and Bonuses
Bodog has an excellent bonus for new sports bettors. By making a first time deposit at the Bodog sportsbook, players can benefit from a 10% bonus on that first deposit as long as it is over $10/£10/€10.
Another offer is also available to new sportsbook players. By betting $10/£10/€10 on a bet with odds of even/2.0, players can receive a second $10/£10/€10 bet to play. These bonuses are suitable for the average player, who will often only make bets of a modest size.
Bodog Variety of Bets
Bodog does not have the absolute largest range of different sports, but it does provide an excellent variety of bets for the sports it features. The sports that can be wagered on at Bodog include soccer, football, American football, Formula 1 racing, golf, rugby, tennis, boxing, ice hockey, mixed martial arts, and many more.
Bodog has occasionally featured some unique proposition bets on MMA fights, which is not too common. It�s true that most serious bettors shy away from proposition bets, as the true odds are so difficult to figure out, but sometimes it can be fun to place a bet on an outcome that is harder to predict.
There is plenty of variety in the Bodog sportsbook, and bettors who do not like what is on offer can still find exciting action in the Bodog Casino or Bodog Poker room.
Bodog Accepted Players
Bodog accepts players from most parts of the world. Different Bodog licensees handle different geographical regions. When you visit the Bodog site, you should be redirected to the most appropriate Bodog Brand licensee for your region. To our knowledge only the citizens of Russia & Antigua are excluded from signing up at Bodog.
Bodog Deposit and Cashout Options
Players can make deposits at Bodog via the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta
- eWallets: Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Nordea Deposit, Giropay Deposit, Polish Instant Banking Deposit, ELV Deposit, ideal Deposit.
The minimum deposit amounts at Bodog are £10, €10, ZAR100 or $20.
Players may cashout from Bodog via the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta. NOT MasterCard.
- eWallets: Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers.
Bodog tries to process payouts within 24 hours, but transfer to your account could take longer, depending on your financial institution.
Bodog provides many options for player support, such as a support email address, a contact form on the site, and a live hotline. This is the level of service you would expect from one of the biggest online sportsbooks, and Bodog does not fail to deliver.
Bodog Management and Integrity
Bodog has recently split into several regional brands, but they all remain monitored & licensed. Bodog's brands are licensed in Canada and Antigua, two of the oldest and most experienced online gambling jurisdictions in the indutry. The Antigua license provides the additional benefit of UK government whitelisting, permitting Bodog to legally advertise within the United Kingdom.
Bodog Things to Improve
The split of Bodog territories is not entirely based on just which licensing bodies allow players from certain territories. Players are automatically redirected to the Bodog site for their region, however, which can be frustrating for those who want the offerings of a different region that can legally accept them. This shouldn�t be an issue for the average player, but those players interested in sports that are particular to a different region could find it frustrating.
Bodog has been around for a very long time, and it continues to grow. Now in a stronger position than ever before, Bodog is always looking to bring in new players and spread the brand even further. If you want a sportsbook that works hard to keep its players happy, then Bodog is the one to choose.
- Bonus Amount: Up to 10% on your initial deposit. Click for details
- Established Year: 1994
- Jurisdiction: Canada & Antigua
- Website Language/s: English
- Other Products: Casino & Poker Room
- Support: Email, Contact Form & Live Hotline
- Deposit Options: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta, Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Nordea Deposit, Giropay Deposit, Polish Instant Banking Deposit, ELV Deposit, ideal Deposit.
- Withdraw Options: Visa, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta, Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers
- Does not accept players from: Russia, Antigua.