The OnlineGambling.com review of the online sportsbook Bet365.
One of the Internet�s premier online gambling sites, with an excellent sports betting service.
- €/£/$200 Match Bonus
- Over 300m Customers in 200 Countries
- Licensed by UK Gambling Commission
- More Currency options than any other Sportsbook
At a Glance
- Good Points: A huge selection of sports on offer, including horse and greyhound racing, as well as wonderful signup bonuses, makes Bet365 a must.
- Things To Improve: More information on what specific betting terms mean would be helpful for beginners to online gambling.
- Bottom Line: With almost every sport you can think of on offer here, Bet365 uses its generous bonuses and promotions to its advantage. The simple layout, and swift betting options makes wagering a breeze.
Bet365 Promotions and Bonuses
The initial signup bonus offered by Bet365 will allow you to collect a 100% match bonus for up to $200 when you deposit $25 or more.
For US sports fans, there is a 50% parlay bonus on all US Sports Accumulators, not to mention the exciting live streaming feature that allows you to wager while the game is being played.
For European punters, there is a 100% Euro Accumulator bonus that includes all of the top European leagues, as well as a Money Back guaranteed bonus for certain bets when a game ends in a scoreless draw.
Bet365 Variety of Bets
Bet365 offers an incredibly diverse range of sports to bet on, with all of the top sports such as Football, Soccer, Baseball and Basketball on offer, as well as the less mainstream events like Darts, Volleyball, and Gaelic Sports.
During regular season and cup matches you will be able to make a bet on every match, with futures and exotics available for particular off-season sports.
Spreads, handicaps, moneylines, over/under, futures, exotics, and more are all available for wagering on Bet365's vast array of sports.
Bet365 Accepted Players
Bet365 accepts players from all over the world, including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the majority of Europe and Asia. Currently, Bet365 is unable to accept customers from the United States.
Bet365 Deposit and Cashout Options
Bet365 offers a huge selection of deposit and withdrawal methods. For deposits, players may choose from 1-Pay, Check, Click2Pay, DeltaCard, Ensure Pay, EntroPay, MasterCard, Moneybookers, NETeller, PaySafe, Solo Card, Switch Card, Visa, Wire Transfer, UKash, Maestro, PayPal, and Laser.
For withdrawals, 1-Pay, Check, Click2Pay, Delta Card, Ensure Pay, EntroPay, FirePay, MasterCard, Moneybookers, NETeller, Solo Card, Switch Card, Visa, Wire Transfer, Maestro, PayPal, and Laser are all offered.
Bet365's staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you wish to contact them with any queries you may have, you can do so via e-mail or telephone. If, however, you wish to speak to someone online immediately, you can do so through their Live Chat function on the website, where you will be able to contact a member of support staff with your questions.
Bet365 Management and Integrity
Bet365 has eight years of online sportsbook experience, with a brilliant reputation for generous bonuses, exciting promotions, and up-to-date sports spreads. Based in the United Kingdom, Bet365 is a safe and secure way to gamble online, and offers 24/7 support staff to help make your experience that much more pleasant.
There is so much on offer at Bet365, with every popular sport, a stack of less mainstream events, and lucrative bonuses and promotions to take advantage of each time you make a wager. With incredibly helpful support staff, a sportsbook that runs smoothly and efficiently, and regularly updated lines, Bet365 is one of the best sportsbooks around today.
- Bonus Amount: 100% deposit bonus, up to $200
- Established Year: 2001
- Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
- Website Language/s: English, Chinese, Danish, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Bulgarian, Romanian
- Other Products: Casino, Poker Room, Bingo, Games, In-Play
- Support: 24/7 via email, telephone, and Live Chat
- Deposit Options: 1-Pay, Check, Click2Pay, DeltaCard, Ensure Pay, EntroPay, MasterCard, Moneybookers, NETeller, PaySafe, Solo Card, Switch Card, Visa, Wire Transfer, UKash, Maestro, PayPal, Laser
- Withdraw Options: 1-Pay, Check, Click2Pay, Delta Card, Ensure Pay, EntroPay, FirePay, MasterCard, Moneybookers, NETeller, Solo Card, Switch Card, Visa, Wire Transfer, Maestro, PayPal, Laser
- Does not accept players from: United States.