Sportsbook.com Poker Review
The OnlineGambling.com review of the online poker room Sportsbook.com Poker.
If your favorite game is in its off-season, then it’s time to test your skills in the Sportsbook.com poker room.
- Bonus of 100% up to $650
- Busy ring game tables
- $5M guaranteed tourney cash per month
- Sportsbook, racebook and casino also available
At a Glance
- Good Points: There are some great bonuses on offer for new members willing to sign up, and the menus are smooth and easy to navigate. The ring games are extremely well populated, so you will never miss out on a game of Texas Hold’em Poker.
- Things To Improve: Depending on when you decide to play, you may not be able to play a couple of Poker variations due to no games being available. 7-card Stud and 7-card Hi-Lo have a tendency to be left vacant throughout the day.
- Bottom Line: Sportsbook.com’s Poker Room is extremely professional, easy-to-use, and will keep you entertained for hours on end. There is always something to play, and the range of buy-in prices and limits will allow you to decide whether you play casually, or try to go for the massive jackpots.
Sportsbook.com Poker History
The Sportsbook.com Poker Room was founded in 2006 by Domain Holdings Limited, and uses Cake Power Network software. All of the features at Sportsbook.com are built on a level of trust, and the competent and loyal history of the website speaks for itself.
Sportsbook.com Poker Bonuses
There is a stack of promotions for new players to get in on at the Sportsbook.com Poker Room. First of all, if you haven’t already signed up, you can take advantage of the 100% First Deposit Bonus of up to $650 free. There is also a New Depositor $500.00 Freeroll on offer.
Sportsbook.com Poker Promotions
Promotions are running red hot at the Poker Room. There is NFL Primetime Poker, The Players Reward Store, Freeroll Into Millions, and Gold Card Daily Lotteries. Everyone can enjoy the $13,000.00 Aussie Millions Prize Packs that could see you at the lucrative tournament next year – not to mention the $5,000,000.00 In Guaranteed Tournament cash on offer.
Sportsbook.com Poker Poker Room Games
The variety of games at the Poker Room is enough to keep any regular gamer happy. Play across Texas Hold’em, Omaha, 7-card Stud, and all of their Hi-Lo variations for your chance to earn some incredible winnings. Additionally, you can decide whether you want Fixed Limit, Pot Limit, or go all out with No Limit on each version.
If you are just learning the ropes of Poker, you can use Play Money for as long as you need until you are confident, then switch over to Real Money to start winning the big bucks.
Sportsbook.com Poker Accepted Players
Similar to all other features of Sportsbook.com, players from all across the United States and Canada are able to enjoy the Poker Room. However, Sportsbook.com are not, at this time, accepting any new players from the Washington DC and Missouri areas.
Sportsbook.com Poker Tournaments
There are always tournaments on offer at the Poker Room, whether they be stand-alone events, Sit and Go, or Satellites. Every day there is another handful of tournaments to take part in, and they range from casual payouts to massive jackpots. You can play in $10 No Limit Hold’em games, or go all out at the $50,000 Satellites.
You can keep posted by regularly checking the website for updates, and Sportsbook.com will also inform you of any big events occurring in the future.
Sportsbook.com Poker Deposit & Cashout Options
Similar to the casino and sportsbook, the Poker Room offers plenty of deposit and withdrawal options for every type of player.
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard
- Cash Transfer
- Wire Transfer
The maximum daily deposit is $1,000, and the maximum withdrawal is non-existent on most withdrawal options.
Sportsbook.com Poker Support
Sportsbook.com looks after every one of its customers, and its customer support system is built wholly around that worth ethic.
If you wish to contact a member of staff for any reason, you can do so via telephone or email. There is a 24-hour support staff available 7 days a week, but if your request is urgent and you would prefer to speak to someone immediately, you can use the Live Help feature available across every Sportsbook.com feature to discuss your problem straight away.
Sportsbook.com Poker Management & Integrity
Licensed in the government of Netherlands Antilles, Sportsbook.com must abide by all gambling laws within that territory. The company is known for its security and fair dealings with customers, and the good reputation of Sportsbook.com precedes them.
Sportsbook.com Poker Overall Rating
Sportsbook.com’s Poker Room is a great online Poker Room that feels like a stand-alone casino. While the diversity of games may not be as vivid as other online Poker venues, the ease with which you can navigate the site, coupled with the options for Free Play and Real Money makes for a very exciting Poker Room experience.
- Bonus Amount: 100% up to $650
- Established Year: 1997
- Software Provider: Cake Poker
- Jurisdiction: Netherlands Antilles
- Software Language/s: English
- Windows Compatible: Yes
- Mac Compatible: No
- Support: Email, online form, or hotline
- Deposit Options:Visa, MasterCard, cash transfer, UseMyWallet, Moneybookers, NETeller
- Withdraw Options: Wire transfer, checks, UseMyWallet, Moneybookers, NETeller
- Does not accept players from: Anywhere other then USA and Canada, plus does not accept players from Washington DC or Missouri.