Three Card Poker (Tri-Card Poker)
Three card, or 'Tri Card' poker is a relatively new poker variation that allows multiple players to play against the house in a quick and fun casino game.
Players are dealt three cards, and they have to decide to raise their bet and try to beat the dealer, or fold and lose their ante. There's also a bonus bet available if you think you will receive a pair or better on your hand. Premium hands are paid at odds if the dealer's hand qualifys. A straight is higher than a flush in three card poker. >
The casinos featured below are our recommended sites to play three card poker. The software is free to download and play, guaranteed to be clean of spyware or viruses.
Three Card Poker Glossary
- Ante - original 3 card poker bet.
- Flush - 3 cards of the same suit.
- Pair - 2 cards of the same value.
- Pair Plus - an optional bet, wagering your next hand will be a pair or better.
- Raise - to match your ante bet and stay in the hand.
- Straight - 3 cards in ascending order.
- Straight Flush - 3 cards of the same suit in ascending order.
- Three of a Kind - 3 cards of the same value.
- Royal Flush - Ace, King, Queen of the same suit.