William Hill Racebook Review
The OnlineGambling.com review of the online racebook William Hill Racebook.
William Hill Racebook
Offers betting at over 70 horse racing tracks from the USA & Australia.
- 8% Rebate & up to $100 Deposit Bonus
- Double Your Winnings on Race of the Week
- Only Horse Racing, No Harness Racing or Greyhounds
- Only Accepts US & Canadian Bettors
At a Glance
- Good Points: Brilliant interface that makes it easy to bet and experiment with new bets, a best odds guarantee.
- Things To Improve: Horse bettors like bonuses too!
- Bottom Line: William Hill Racebook is a good choice for anyone who wants a common sense online racebook. The betting slip system used by William Hill is really something else, and you’ll soon be unable to bring yourself to use any other racebook.
William Hill Racebook Promotions & Bonuses
William Hill Racebook offers a best odds guarantee for horse racing bets. If you take an early price or board price, and the Starting Price ends up being better, you will be paid out at the better price if your bet wins. This makes taking early prices much less risky, and can potentially lead to better profits in the long run.
William Hill Racebook Variety of Bets
First off, the variety of bets at William Hill Racebook includes win and each-way bets. Secondly, you can place forecasts, tricasts, combination forecasts and combination tricasts. Ante post odds are offered for many races, and William Hill also covers special markets with proposition bets, and even US horse racing. Those interested in other sports and greyhound racing are also well served by a membership at William Hill.
William Hill Racebook Accepted Players
William Hill Racebook accepts players from all over the world. It cannot accept players from the USA, Estonia, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Israel or Bulgaria.
William Hill Racebook Deposit & Cashout Options
The following deposit and cashout options can be used at William Hill Racebook:
- Credit cards and debit cards – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard
- e-Wallets – ClickandBuy, PayPal, NETeller, Clcik2Pay, Moneybookers
William Hill Racebook Support
William Hill offers support through detailed FAQ sections and a support form that can be easily filled out through the site. A form is also available for giving website feedback.
William Hill Racebook Management and Integrity
The integrity of William Hill Racebook is unquestioned, as William Hill is a publically listed company. In 2008, they took £15 billion worth of stakes, which goes to show just how huge a player they are, and how many people trust William Hill with their money. Details on the member of William Hill’s Board of Directors can be found on their corporate site, so you know you are always dealing with a known quantity when you play at William Hill Racebook.
William Hill Racebook Things to Improve
The biggest improvement that William Hill Racebook could make would be to add a bonus scheme for horse bettors. Few racebooks offer bonuses, however, and the price guarantee already cuts down the bookie’s edge considerably.
William Hill Racebook Overall Rating
William Hill Racebook is one of the most usable racebooks to be found online, and it offers a wide enough variety of bets and tracks to suit most punters. For expert bettors, William Hill offers its best price guarantee to give a greater advantage to the player. For casual players, the easy interface and coverage of all sorts of racing events makes betting at William Hill Racebook a fun and uncomplicated experience.
- Bonus Amount: 100% first deposit bonus of up to $650
- Established Year: 1996
- Software Provider: Real Time Gaming
- Jurisdiction: Netherlands Antilles
- Software Language/s: English
- Other Products: Sportsbook, Casino, Poker Room
- Support: 24/7 support via email, telephone, and Live Chat.
- Deposit Options: Credit Cards, Cash Transfer, NETeller, Moneybookers, UseMyWallet
- Withdraw Options: Bank Wire, Check, NETeller, Moneybookers, eCheck, Other methods upon enquiry
- Does not accept players from: Missouri, Washington DC