Bodog Racebook Review
The OnlineGambling.com review of the online racebook Bodog Racebook.
Play Hard with Bodog on every track in North America.
- In business since 1994
- For USA Horse Bettors Only
- Great Promotions
- Premier Online Gambling Brand
At a Glance
- Good Points: Coverage of all North American racetracks, easy to roll over bonus, good coverage of international tracks.
- Things To Improve: It would be good if the racebook could be extended to more territories.
- Bottom Line: The Bodog Racebook is one of the better online racebooks for players from the US, with excellent coverage of daily races, and good fixed odds available in the sportsbook for upcoming major horse races. The Bodog Racebook is not available for every territory, however, so we’d like it if it could be extended to Bodog players in Europe and those at Bodog 88.
Bodog Racebook Promotions & Bonuses
Bodog Racebook tends to hold promotions for its sportsbook fixed odds offerings rather than for its daily racing odds, but the promotions are generally good value. 100% bonuses on deposits of $100 are quite common at Bodog for promoting specific races. Other longer term promotions include the recent 15% rebate on exotic bets for races at Santa Anita in the lead up to the Breeders’ Cup. These promotions make Bodog great value, and many other US-friendly racebooks do not offer promotions as frequently.
The welcome bonus at the Bodog Racebook has its upsides and downsides. On the upside, it offers a 10% bonus available almost immediately that can be used to place bets on races, with easy roll over requirements before withdrawal. The downside is that this isn’t the largest bonus out there, but it is one of the easiest to meet the play requirements for.
Bodog Racebook Accepted Players
The Bodog Racebook is generally only available to players covered by the central US Bodog brand. Excluded players include those in Europe and Australia, who are all covered by Bodog Europe. It is available to players from Canada, however, despite that territory being operated by Bodog Europe. To find out if the Bodog sportsbook is available to you, simply visit the site from the territory you intend to play from.
Bodog Racebook Deposit & Cashout Options
Many credit cards are accepted for deposit, as are transactions from eWalletXpress. The specific payment options you can use will depend on your location.
Payouts are made through check by courier.
Bodog Racebook Support
Bodog Racebook provides support through a customer service hotline, via email, or through a contact form on the site. The specific number for the Bodog Racebook in the US is 1-877-GIDDY-UP (1-877-443-3987). The number for general inquiries is 1-888-263-0000.
Bodog Racebook Management and Integrity
Bodog has been around for eons in Internet years – 15 years and counting. There really is no question about its integrity, as it has a superb reputation for trustworthiness and making timely payments. The owner of Bodog is the well-known Calvin Ayre, and the various Bodog brands are licensed in some of the best jurisdictions. The US Bodog branch that most Bodog Racebook players will go through is licensed in the Kahnawake Territory of Canada, one of the most highly regarded licensing authorities in the world.
Bodog Racebook Things to Improve
Bodog could improve by expanding its racebook offering to the player base in Europe and elsewhere, but this is unlikely due to the laws governing horse racing and betting in some jurisdictions. They could also improve by offering a greater variety of race types, such as harness racing, steeplechases, and greyhound racing.
Bodog Racebook Overall Rating
The Bodog Racebook is exactly what you’d expect from Bodog – great to use, with plenty of options for different kinds of bets. If the Bodog Racebook is available in your region, be sure to check it out, especially if you also have any interest in sports betting, poker, or online casino gambling.
- Bonus Amount: 10%
- Established Year: 1994
- Software Provider: Real Time Gaming
- Jurisdiction: Antigua
- Software Language/s: English
- Other Products: Sportsbook, Casino, Poker Room
- Support: 24/7 via Email, Phone, Live Chat
- Deposit Options: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta, Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Nordea Deposit, Giropay Deposit, Polish Instant Banking Deposit, ELV Deposit, ideal Deposit
- Withdraw Options: Visa, Maestro, Solo, Switch, Delta, Click2Pay, NETeller, Moneybookers.
- Does not accept players from: Canada, Antigua, Curacao, Panama, State of Kentucky.