BetUS Racebook Review
The OnlineGambling.com review of the online racebook BetUS Racebook.
Our #1 US racebook offers horse, harness & greyhound betting and the best bonuses available.
- Many Exotic Bets Available
- Fixed Odds Also Offered
- US, UK & Australian Tracks
- Also has Sportsbook, Casino & Poker Room
At a Glance
- Good Points: Excellent coverage of US tracks, including plenty of greyhound and harness races.
- Things To Improve: It would be nice if international tracks could get more coverage, but this is a problem for a lot of US-focused racebooks, and BetUS frequently covers big international races in its sportsbook.
- Bottom Line: BetUS Racebook offers odds on races from all over the US, as well as selected tracks from Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, and Dubai. The generous bonuses of BetUS extend to the racebook, so new bettors can make the most of a BetUS membership in both areas.
BetUS Racebook Promotions & Bonuses
The BetUS Racebook benefits from the same promotions and bonuses as the BetUS Sportsbook. This means that new bettors can get a 50% bonus on their first and second deposits. Most welcome bonuses at racebooks apply to the first deposit alone, so BetUS is quite generous to offer an additional bonus.
One of the best times to place a bet at the BetUS Racebook is when there is a major race, as thatís when special limited time deposit bonuses tend to be offered. These can be as high as a 100% bonus on deposits of up to $100, and they normally apply to fixed odds on major races in the sportsbook section, not to pari-mutuel odds. Regardless of which section the bet is placed in, be sure to pay attention to the current offers from BetUS so you do not miss the biggest bonus offers.
BetUS Racebook Accepted Players
As with the rest of BetUS, the BetUS Racebook accepts players from many countries and territories. It cannot accept players from the Netherlands, Costa Rica, Panama, Netherlands Antilles, or the Philippines. Bonuses may not be given to players from Norway, Romania, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Israel, Turkey, or the Russian Federation.
BetUS Racebook Variety of Bets
BetUS Racebook allows players to bet on Thoroughbred horse racing in North America, Australia, Hong Kong, and Dubai. It also features odds for greyhound racing in the USA, as well as harness racing. International events covered by BetUS tend be covered by fixed odds in the sportsbook, though, and the focus is on major races, though some minor Australian races see action on the BetUS Racebook.The events featured in this racebook allow all the standard racing bets, i.e. win, place, show, exacta, trifecta, superfecta, quinella and race parlays. The sportsbook tends to only offer straight up win bets, but occasionally it will also head-to-head match ups and exotic bets aimed more at less serious race fans.
BetUS Racebook Deposit & Cashout Options
The BetUS Racebook allows players to deposit in the following ways:
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard
- Cash transfer
Withdrawals from BetUS may be made via:
- Bank wire
- Electronic money transfer
- Couriered check
Withdrawals tend to take 48 hours to process and then 7 to 10 business days before the funds arrive, depending on the cashout option used.
BetUS Racebook Support
The overall support of BetUS is excellent, and support for the BetUS Racebook is no different. Bettors can contact the customer service department via email for less pressing issues, or even call the hotline for those matters that need urgent attention or step-by-step guidance to solve. BetUS is quick in responding to email queries, always doing their best to ensure a response within 2 days.
BetUS Racebook Management and Integrity
The BetUS Racebook can be trusted to make payouts in a timely manner. Licensed in Costa Rica, the BetUS Racebook must follow all relevant gaming laws in that territory. As one of the best-known online sportsbooks, BetUS has one of the most trustworthy racebooks on the Web.
BetUS Racebook Things to Improve
BetUS Racebook is excellent at what it focuses on, which is providing odds for American races. It could use some work in providing odds for overseas races, though it is better than many other American-focused racebooks. A smoother integration with the sportsbook would also be welcome for when they only offer fixed odds for a race.
BetUS Racebook Overall Rating
The BetUS Racebook makes it easy to place and manage your horse racing and greyhound racing bets online. BetUS offers great value for money, and no need to have separate sportsbook and racebook accounts allows players to place bets without having to frantically go back and forth between accounts. With comprehensive coverage of races in North America, and good coverage of international races, BetUS Racebook is definitely worth considering as your primary online racebook.
- Bonus Amount: Up to 60% sign up bonus, with 10% gamblers insurance
- Established Year: 1994
- Jurisdiction: Canada & Costa Rica
- Software Language/s: English
- Other Products: Casino, Poker Room, Sportsbook, BetUS Girls, BetFLix Videos, Rewards Program
- Support: 24/7 via email ([email protected]), phone (+1.800.592.3887), member messaging system, live chat
- Deposit Options: All Major Credit Cards - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, Maestro, Visa Electron, Switch, Solo, Delta, NETeller, Moneybookers, Cash Transfer, Telephone Deposits
- Withdraw Options: NETeller, Moneybookers, Couriered Checks, Bank Transfer
- Does not accept players from: Canada