Casino Las Vegas Review
High Rollers enjoy up to $4000 extra in bonuses
At a Glance
- Good Points: Great bonuses for both regular players and high rollers, many payment options, huge selection of games with great looking table games, promotions running throughout the month, classy atmosphere, VIP Club improves the experience for high rollers
- Things to Improve: Tournaments would be a good addition, especially slots tournaments to give the millions of slots fans out there a little something extra.
- Bottom Line: Casino Las Vegas tries to make the online casino experience a classy affair, and it succeeds. With live dealers and great looking games, you really get the feeling of playing at an upper class casino regardless of the size of your gambling bankroll. The average player and the high roller alike will feel like kings when playing at Casino Las Vegas.
Casino Las Vegas History
Casino Las Vegas is well established for an online operation, running since 2001. From that time to now, this casino has developed a reputation as a great venue for European players thanks to its customer support service and many language options.
Casino Las Vegas Promotions & Jackpots
Casino Las Vegas has promotions running on every day of the month, and you can easily keep track of with the special promotions calendar. The promotions include bonuses for no reason at all, and also limited offers to celebrate holidays and major events on the calendar. It�s a busy promotions schedule that means Casino Las Vegas has good everyday value.
Casino Las Vegas Bonuses
The bonuses at this casino are split between those for the average player and those for high rollers. The regular welcome bonus is 100% on deposits of up to $100 over your first 4 deposits. This is great for players with a limited bankroll, as the bonus can be claimed in full by practically anyone.
If you deposit more than $1000 in your first 4 deposits, then you will instead receive the high roller bonus. For amounts from $1000 to $1499 the bonus is $300. It is $500 for deposits from $1500 to $2999, and $1000 for deposits of $3000 or more. All up, you can claim $4000 in welcome bonuses by depositing at least $3000 in each of your first 4 deposits at Casino Las Vegas.
Casino Las Vegas Available Games
It�ll take a long time before you run out of games to play at Casino Las Vegas, as there are dozens to choose from. Whatever kind of slots you like, you�ll find something to your tastes, and slots players can win big on the progressive jackpots that are worth millions in total. Video poker players are also pampered at Casino Las Vegas, with progressive video poker and all the classic games in single hand and multi hand modes.
Table game players have a full range to try, with the most popular games available in multi player versions, and a few even have live dealer options. Blackjack, roulette, craps, Caribbean poker, pai gow poker, sic bo, red dog � if it�s a widely played table game, you should find it at Casino Las Vegas.
This casino also has a large selection of arcade style games that aren�t based on traditional card and dice or slots games. Derby Day, for instance, has you bet on a virtual horse race starts once all your bets are placed. These games won�t be every player�s cup of tea, but they are worth checking out for a fun break from blackjack and slots.
Casino Las Vegas Software Features
The software is very good, and the table games look excellent. The slots aren�t quite up to the same standard, but they still look good, just not as polished as craps or roulette. All the regular games run smoothly, and live dealer games shouldn�t have any problems on a decent broadband connection. In terms of usability, the lobby layout makes it easy to find the games you want without sacrificing the classy visual design that sets this casino apart from its peers.
Casino Las Vegas Accepted Players
OnlineCasino accepts players from all over the world. The site operates in US dollars, British pounds and Euros. They also accept Hong Kong Dollars and South African Rand. The website and software are available in a variety of languages, including English, French, Spanish and Italian.
Casino Las Vegas Multi Player Options
If you want multi player options, then stop reading and sign up for Casino Las Vegas right now. Not all that many casinos have non-tournament multi player options, but Casino Las Vegas has multi player for many of its most popular table games. Live dealers are also available for roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, which makes for an incredible live casino experience from home.
Casino Las Vegas Player Rewards
Casino Las Vegas has a very simple player reward structure, with just 3 levels of its VIP Club � Emerald, Diamond, and Black Diamond. At the lowest levels, your comp point conversion rate is slightly improved and your withdrawal processing time is reduced to 48 hours, plus you are given special promotional offers. As you climb higher in the reward program, your comp point conversion rate gets even better and you will become eligible for bigger surprise bonuses and other rewards. This is a fairly basic VIP program, and it is refreshing that they�ve kept it simple by only having 3 levels until players reach the best rewards.
Casino Las Vegas Deposit & Cashout Options
The deposit options at Casino Las Vegas include Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Neteller, Entropay, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Instadebit, MyCitadelWallet, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, uKash, WebMoney, iDeal, POLi, Przelewy24, abaqoos, Sofort �berweisung, Direct Bank Transfer, GiroPay, CartaSi, postepay, Nordea, Laser, DK, and Ticket Premium.
Some of these deposit options come with special bonus deals, up to 100% for using Neteller, Entropay or Moneybookers.
The cashout options at Casino Las Vegas include Delta, Solo, Neteller, Entropay, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Instadebit, MyCitadelWallet, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, uKash, WebMoney, iDeal, POLi, Przelewy24, abaqoos, Sofort �berweisung, Direct Bank Transfer, GiroPay, CartaSi, postepay, Nordea, Laser, DK, Ticket Premium, Bank Draft, and Bank Draft Express.
Many currencies are accepted at Casino Las Vegas, depending on the payment method being used. The supported currencies include US dollars, Euros, Great British pounds, South African Rands, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, and Kroner.
Casino Las Vegas Support
Support is available for Casino Las Vegas via chat in the game lobby and by phone, fax, or email. Service is available all day, every day and Casino Las Vegas has a reputation for excellent customer service.
Casino Las Vegas Management & Integrity
Casino Las Vegas is licensed in Gibraltar, which is one of the trusted licensing jurisdictions on the UK Gambling Commission Whitelist. The casino is owned by iGlobalMedia Entertainment Limited, but Global Gaming Net manages it. Global Gaming Net runs some of the best online gambling sites in the industry, so you can be sure that Casino Las Vegas is managed with competence and integrity.
OnlineCasino has been operating since 1997. They are owned by the same people that run several other successful online casinos, including the Casino Las Vegas. Their years of experience show that they know the importance of customer satisfaction. They definitely understand that good management and integrity are important when it comes to providing a safe and fun gaming environment. They have 24/7 customer service with several options of contacting their support team. They also use top of the line security and encryption services.
Casino Las Vegas Things to Improve
Casino Las Vegas could improve by adding some sort of tournament option, preferably slots considering table game players already have multi player on many games. Of course, if you don�t care about tournaments, then this casino is pretty much perfect for you.
Casino Las Vegas Overall Rating
Casino Las Vegas is a classy establishment that should please all kinds of players. While those you like big money tournaments will need to look elsewhere, players after great everyday value regardless of their budget will love playing at this casino, as will anyone who wants a casino with a games range that provides multi player and live options. For an all-round excellent online casino experience, choose to play at Casino Las Vegas.
- Bonus Amount: 100% up to £/€/$400
- Established Year: 2001
- Software Provider: Playtech
- Jurisdiction: Gibraltar
- Currency: USD, GBP, CAD, Euro, ZAR, AUD
- Software Language/s: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, German, Norwegian, and Finnish
- Windows Compatible: Download version and Instant Play version for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 98, 95
- Linux Compatible: Yes, via No Download Instant Play version
- Mac Compatible: Yes, via No Download Instant Play version
- Download Size: 500kB
- Download Time: About half a minute (ADSL connection)
- No Download Version: Yes
- Support: 24/7 via Email, Phone, Live Chat
- Deposit Options: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Neteller, Entropay, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Instadebit, MyCitadelWallet, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, uKash, WebMoney, iDeal, POLi, Przelewy24, abaqoos, Sofort �berweisung, Direct Bank Transfer, GiroPay, CartaSi, postepay, Nordea, Laser, DK, and Ticket Premium
- Withdraw Options: Delta, Solo, Neteller, Entropay, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Instadebit, MyCitadelWallet, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, uKash, WebMoney, iDeal, POLi, Przelewy24, abaqoos, Sofort �berweisung, Direct Bank Transfer, GiroPay, CartaSi, postepay, Nordea, Laser, DK, Ticket Premium, Bank Draft, and Bank Draft Express
- Does not accept players from: USA, Hong Kong, Israel, the Philippines, Turkey, Puerto Rico, Bulgaria, Cyprus, China, Egypt, Virgin Islands, Kahnawake, and Indonesia
› Popular Casino Las Vegas Games
› Blackjack @ Casino Las Vegas
Casino Las Vegas offers blackjack variations with most available in single player, 3 hand, 5 hand and multiplayer modes. Or start a private group and play blackjack online with your friends.
› Roulette @ Casino Las Vegas
Casino Las Vegas has several exciting roulette variations, and each is available in single player, multiplayer or private group modes.